Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Coldest Night of the Year



So here is some JCrew Spring 2010. I don't know where the pics are from. All over the interweb.





And Jenna.







Zara currently has a similar tux jacket, but with muted black sequins. I have yet to see one in gray.



Jenna and Liya






Chicago winter is upon us. Downcoats, boots, hats, gloves. Every winter I wonder why the hell I live in this city. The cold makes it hard to get out of bed, get dressed in anything other that sweats and oversized sweaters, clean my apartment (?). This year...this winter...I will try my damnedest to put on a cheery disposition, brush my teeth and put a bleaching strip in (despite the fact that the cold air makes my bleached teeth chatter), double up on Opaque tights, and wear a little Hope in a Jar to counteract face chapping.

My Weapons of Choice:


Philosophy Hope in a Jar. Hopefully, this can work miracles on my bad karma.


Dermalogica Lip Treatment. Lotion for lips. Climate control with maximum impact. And Jet Stream.



Bumble and Bumble prep. Pre-styling spray for wet hair but tames the frizzies in a mayjah way.

No comments:

Post a Comment